The last three weeks has been a wild journey that I’m happy to share with you guys. I’ve travelled thousands of miles playing loads of golf competitions including a number of Wee Wonders regional qualifiers and enjoyed every minute of fun. There have been a few times on course that have let me down, but the ups are much better than the downs ! Almost got a slam dunk hole in one too.
In three weeks I have played the following courses, mostly chasing Wee Wonders regional qualifications.
- A warm up 9 holes at Branston Park
- Wee Wonders qualifier at Willesley Park
- Paul Casey Trophy at Chobham Golf Club
- Wee Wonders qualifier at Haddington Golf Club near Edinburgh, Scotland
- Trip to the Isle of Wight to play in a Wee Wonders qualifier at Shanklin & Sandown Golf Club
- Nine holes with dad at Osborne House on the Isle of Wight
- Wee Wonders qualifier at Hoebridge Golf Club
- Nine holes with dad at Mains of Taymouth in Perthshire, Scotland
- 18 holes at Torphins Golf Club in Aberdeenshire
- 9 holes at Lumphanan Golf Club a few miles away from Torphins
- Wee Wonders qualifier back at Torphins where I qualified to play at Carnoustie !
- Nine holes with dad at Farrington Golf Club where there’s a regional Wee Wonders event in a month’s time
- A great 18 holes at Wells Golf Club where I shot 16 over.
- Finally today, a gentle nine holes in a par 3 Cappagh Cup competition at my home club.
That’s a 153 holes of golf in 22 days !
And I got to go to Wentworth to see the BMW European Tour, popped over to Carnoustie to have a look and stopped to take a look at St Andrews !
In the background at the ‘Home of Golf’ is the Royal and Ancient Golf Club.